"Outstanding physical theatre...electrifying...an appearance of the most voluptuous glamour. "
- Irving Wardle, The Independent, England
"There is a tender freshness and considerable power here. "
- Carole Woddis, What's On, England
"Fairy fantasy is given a right old stir. "
- Michael Leech, The Stage, England
"Truly magical..by the end the audience needed shaking from a delightful reverie. "
- Anthony Aikman, East Kent Mercury, England
"A fresh and surprising take on Shakespeare's least well-known play.Energetic performances from a multi-cultural cast. "
- Lucy Siebert, Cue, South Africa
"The most original version of Hamlet I have seen. "
- Melvyn Williams, South Wales Evening Post
"Brilliantly put on stage "
- Rosemarie Schwesinger, Allgäuer Anzeigeblatt, Germany
"The text flowed so naturally and accessibly that one could easily for get it was written 400 years ago. "
- Dino Mahoney, South China Morning Post
"Quite brilliant...full of energy and simple yet effective staging and costuming, this is everyman's Shakespeare. "
- Brett Adkins, East Province Herald, South Africa